Friday, August 31, 2007

TECRO

Matt really came through - he got all of our documents notarized on Wednesday, then drove to Harrisburg to have them certified, then FedEx'd them to TECRO in New York to be authenticated. There was much more drama in there, but I won't go into it - I am trying major positive thinking lately. We forgot to put in a copy of my passport, so they called on Thursday afternoon asking us to fax it. We talked to them today (Friday) and they said they would be FedEx'ing the documents back to us today. So we should be able to get all of our documents into our agency by Tuesday...then we wait.

We have a care package for Sarah all ready to go - a baby photo album, lots of clothes, a taggie blanket, and other blankets made by Catherine and Pam! Thanks girls! I also put a Seda candle in the care package for the foster mom.

My friend Jen has a shop with lots of adorable baby things - she put a Petunia Picklebottom diaper bag on hold for me (and gave me a GREAT deal). It is wonderful although Matt is refusing to carry it....hmmmmmm. It is sort of girlie BUT he is outnumbered now 3-1 so he better get used to pink. Thanks Jen!

No comments: