Tuesday, December 18, 2007

WE SURVIVED!!!!



We made it through Maggie's High-School Musical Birthday party. It was actually great fun and I think all the 20+ kids had fun - face painting, crafts, disco ball, great decorations and cookie-cake (Mags doesn't like birthday cake). The kids were so good, Matt was hysterical and kept the party fun! What a great guy. Maggie's actual birthday is this weekend. We are taking her to the Nutcracker and anywhere she wants to go for dinner - probably "On the Border" which makes me GAGG. The sacrifices we make for our kids...

Tomorrow is Maggie's pageant at school. She is Narrator 2. And I am costume girl 1. Very exciting stuff.

I am so glad we are crazy-busy - hopefully time will pass quickly and we will find out our travel date for Sarah any day! Its so hard to believe it will be here any time and we will finally get to hold her! Maggie has been making presents for her, and has even packed 3 bags for the trip.

2 comments:

Rebecca Lily said...

I agree - being busy helps the wait SO much!! My 4 definitely keep me hopping!!! :) Can't wait to hear about your travel dates for Sarah. I hope the pageant went well at school - and the party sounds crazy - AND FUN!! Glad you all survived!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.