Monday, February 25, 2008

I left what ... where?

Clearly my brain has left the building. I consider myself a fairly smart person but ever since we got THE CALL, I have drain bamage. For instance, tonight I had dinner with friends, picked out the restaurant myself, then showed up at the wrong restaurant. I lost my sunglasses. Having to return a pair of shoes to Target has really gotten me perplexed. I restate the obvious on any conference call I have. I left my credit card at the restaurant. I see people's eyes glaze over when I speak. I think maybe I am not making and sense at all anymore. I am so preoccupied its not even funny. Honestly, its just like the days leading up to giving birth to Maggie - no brain, lots of shopping.

Not that I am counting but we are leaving in 52 hours (which is about as long as it will take us to get there..)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Liz,
I completely understand your confusion-hope the trip goes smoothly, can't wait to see baby Sarah in your arms!!
Post lots of pics-we love those.
Hugs
Chris