Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Is this GREAT or what?!

Well we have had a blog over by Blogovers with Love. Isn't it terrific? I love it - thank you Sarah (love that name by the way). I think that is just what we needed - a fresh look! We are really hoping that we hear somthing this week about Sarah. It has been such a difficult wait. I know, one of my friends, Katie, is in the same boat waiting for her little Leo. Its hard to wait. I suppose there are a great many things to be learned in having to wait. I am trying to be open to that but mostly I am just shopping. :)

I read a study that stated that people who are sad and feeling self-absorbed spend 4 times more money when they are shopping. I can attest to that.

Hopefully the next post will be announcing our travel! Or else watch out Williams Sonoma!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Beautiful blogover...I love the new design! Hope you hear an update soon...

Cindy
http://adopttaiwan.wordpress.com